Tenancy 51 Expression of Interest
A unique opportunity exists to tenant the state of the art, and world-class facilities at the Melbourne Market.
Tenancy 51 has recently become available on the highly sought-after Buyers’ Walk at the Melbourne Market, located in the suburb of Epping in Victoria.
Previously occupied by a long-standing Café, this property boasts lots of potential in a prime location on the Buyers’ Walk of the Melbourne Market, which is otherwise at full occupancy.
The Melbourne Market invites expressions of interest in Tenancy 51 and has a vision for Tenancy 51 to operate as a wholesale store going forward.
Expressions of interest for the tenancy will be assessed on a number of factors, including but not limited to:
- Financial return of expression of interest;
- Term (including option terms);
- History (if any) of operations and credit/financial history at the Melbourne Market (or other central market);
- Financial and technical capacity of proposed tenant;
- Product lines offered by proposed tenant; and
- Fit-out requirements
- Expression of Interest open – Monday 10 February
- Expression of Interest close – Monday 9 March
- Property allocated Thursday – 12 March
- Tenant execution of Agreement for Lease – Monday 16 March
- Builder for the Landlord’s works appointed (base build) – Friday 20 March
- Payment of rent for one month (plus additional rent if applicable) - In accordance with terms of the lease agreement
- Provide security bond required under the terms of the agreement for lease and lease by bank guarantee (six months’ rent plus GST) - In accordance with terms of the lease agreement
For queries about tenancy 51 contact Malcolm Lum, General Counsel and Head of Property on 03 9258 6143
To express an interest in leasing the tenancy, please submit an Expression of Interest via the form below
Expression of Interest Form
The proposed tenant acknowledges that this is a non-binding Expression of Interest and in submitting an Expression of Interest the proposed tenant as prospective tenant of the property also fully understands that the landlord is not contractually bound in any way upon receipt of the Expression of Interest and that it has the right to consider, prefer, accept or reject any Expression of Interest or other proposal in its sole and absolute discretion and to consider any Expression of Interest or other proposal subject to any conditions.