Melbourne Market Charity Golf Day
Each year the Melbourne Market Lions Club runs a Charity Golf Day Event that supports DEBRA Australia, a not for profit organisation that supports people with Epidermolysis Bullosa (EB).
Held on the 15th of March 2019 and supported by the Melbourne Market Authority, Fresh State and Toyota Material Handling, this event is a highlight of the Market year and brings our community together to support a great cause, have some friendly competition, and enjoy an evening of entertainment.
Giant Raffle Draw
This year the Charity Golf Day will be presenting a giant raffle draw, including major prizes such as a car, watches, experience tickets, and much more. Click here to view the list of all available raffle prizes. Raffle tickets are available for purchase through the companies running and supporting the Golf Day, so if you are interested in going into the draw just contact:
- Fresh State – Tickets sold in the Fresh State office (Store 36, Melbourne Market, Epping) or by contacting email@example.com
- Melbourne Market Lions Club – Contact Dom DiMattina through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melbourne Market Authority – Tickets sold in the MMA Customer Service office (Store 80, Melbourne Market, Epping) or by contacting 9258 6123
- DEBRA Australia – Contact Simone Baird by emailing email@example.com or at 0413 967 609
- Download a raffle ticket form, pay via credit card and have your ticket sent to you
RAFFLE TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE!
Celebrity Player Silent Auction
We will also be doing things a bit differently this year with our Celebrity Players who will be joining us for the Golf Competition in 2019. We will be holding a Silent Action for all our registered Golf Teams to bid on celebrity players.