Bringing Ideas to Life workshop
A one-day workshop has been developed for small to medium businesses looking to expand through best practice innovation tools, collaboration and intrapreneurial behaviour. Business owners & entrepreneurs, managing directors, innovators, technical management and marketing and sales professionals are invited to attend.
The interactive workshop will feature:• Learning best practices in how to: identify, craft and test ideas that will have the best chance of succeeding in your business and the market place.
• Takeaway tools such as Knowledge and Product Mapping, Consumer inspired Design Rules, Insights to Ideas, Prototyping and building your future new product development pantry.
• Learning the latest Fast Moving Consumer Goods Best Practice innovation tools and methodologies
• Understanding your shopper and their buying behaviour
• Being exposed to best in class approaches to design and visualisation using 3D imagery and prototyping
• Visualising new product development instore via virtual store
• Receiving a checklist to get your product “Retail Ready” for ranging acceptance
Date: 3 May 2017
Location: Monash University Clayton Campus, New Horizons Building, 20 Research Way, Clayton Victoria
Cost: $350 +GST
For further information please email Rod Heath on email@example.com or 03 9905 8445.